Monday, March 19, 2018

Practice I Guess...

Yesterday I had work and clocked out at about the same time that the sun begins to set. I knew this wouldn't be the best time to film but I still wanted to go out to see if my shots would look good position wise. 

So I went to Markham Park and got shots at the gun range which I couldn't have done previously because m position wouldn't have allowed me the signal to do so. This time I parked much closer to the range but still a little too far for the footage to be good. It was also really windy as their was a cold front coming in and my battery suffered tremendously so I had to get shots quick. 

Despite all these negatives, I did learn where I wanted to get my next shots the next time I came. I decided a pan looking at the range would look best at the beginning and a birds eyes view would complement it as well. 

Here is what I took:
Here I wanted to look directly down at the area where the people shoot from and slowly glide over. However my distance prohibited me from doing so.
I plan to go much lower than I appear here and get a pan of the range facing south. I couldn't get lower because since I was far if I were to go lower the trees would block the signal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR