Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Discussion

Today I sat down 1 on 1 with my teacher to discuss the progress of my final portfolio project and I gained a lot of insight from her. We discussed the debate of my topic and included both sides to make sure no bias was present in my film. I also decided during this time that Im not going to include both sides in this 5 minute excerpt. Since it is technically supposed to be a TV documentary and not a movie I will have one episode that incorporates the anti-gun control side. It would be quite impossible to fit both sides into a 5 minute film so I think this is an excellent choice.

On my website, I plan to outline each episode in the series I am creating to keep the TV theme going.

I also tweaked my questions to get better answers from my interviewees since some of them needed to be a little more open-ended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR