Monday, April 2, 2018

Interview #1!

Wow!
Finding people to talk about their views on guns isn't hard at all, what's hard is getting them to speak on camera! After asking around and having good conservations with multiple people, I finally found a guy willing to speak on camera as long as it were used for educational purposes as I stated it would be used for. It's understandable as to why many did not want to be filmed as they feared their privacy would be infringed upon.

Nothingless, I got some useful footage with plenty of information and more b-roll as well. Since I only found one person today, I was told to come back on Saturday or Sunday as these are their busiest  times and I would have more luck on those days. I would like to have a second person in my excerpt to also speak but time will tell if I'm able to accomplish this given how controversial my topic is.

I also chose to film at the Skeet/Trap range because it is different than the typical gun range and is more interesting in terms of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR