Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Editing

So I began dumping all my footage into iMovie and I'm ready to bring it all together through a little editing!

The drone shot of the entrance to Markham park looks excellent as the opening and I added the title of the TV series which is "FindingCommonGround". The specific episode that I made is called guns. So my title on-screen looks like this "FindingCommonGround: Guns". A line splits FindingCommonGround from the word Guns and I did this to symbolize a ground. I also added some free background music as well. The interview was added as well but I haven't chopped it up yet since I'm going to try to add another person on Saturday or Sunday. With all these shots added I'm looking at over 15 minutes unedited which I like because I have a lot to work with. I'd rather have more than less.

One thing I'm really proud of is the composition of my interview as I took the time to research correct camera positions for recording interviews. I filmed my interview outside with lots of guns firing in the background as I felt it would add reality to my film. While the shots were loud, they did not drown out my subject which is good.

I'll be back in 3-4 days to tell you guys how part two of subject hunting went at the Markham park Skeet/Trap range!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR