Saturday, March 31, 2018

Shots and questioning type

So I ended up finding people to be interviewed and have set up a time to meet. This is a lot later than I wanted it to be but I have to work with someone else's schedule as they are doing me the favor.

I didn't want to waste anytime though and thought I would discuss the shots I plan to implement when interviewing. I plan to shoot from the chest up while having the subject framed in the left side of the frame. I'm going to direct the subject to speak towards the left side of the frame so it can seem as if they are speaking directly to the interviewer.

As for how I am going to ask my questions, I want them to be indirect and have them restate the question in their answer. This will allow for more footage such as B-roll to be shown to engage the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR