Thursday, March 29, 2018

Finding candidates to be interviewed is hard...

So this afternoon, I headed to the range to find potential interviewees and set up a schedule as not everyone and rarely anyone can do an interview on the spot. Wow was this harder than I could of ever imagined!

The main problem is that shooting at the range begins at 6:00 P.M. and not anytime during the day like a traditional shooting range. This is an issue because if I arrive early, most people are busy getting their weapons ready or not even on site yet until it's time to shoot. Given this time slot, Marksman prefer to get the most out of the limited time to shoot and it's hard getting one to take time out for an interview.

I decided that I'm going to have to try to get someone to interview after the range closes or scout out the area to see when someone finishes. After talking to an employee, I was told that most marksman prefer to stay the whole time the range is open so I'm most likely going to have to film after close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR